The Holy Mass Crucifix: A Sign for the AgesA Crucifix should tell you that Calvary is present to all of time and place in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. The Holy Mass Crucifix does this and more!
is at the heart of the Holy Mass Crucifix
for the following reasons:
Wheat and Grapes
- Our Lord died on Calvary for our sins.
- Our Lord is offered up in the Eucharist in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.
are near the hand of Our Lord for two reasons:
- Our Lord said wheat must die to itself to become bread, and grapes must undergo the press to become wine. This speaks of the Passion Christ suffered to redeem us, and the Christian life where we die to self for others.
- The Priesthood – it is through the hands of the Priest that Our Lord continues to take these elements and turns them into His Body and Blood in the Eucharist and Chalice as seen on the Holy Mass Crucifix.
– The Holy Mass Crucifix is the only Crucifix in the Church to receive an Apostolic Blessing for a Crucifix Apostolate. The Holy Mass Crucifix is also blessed by the only 2 living men who have held the Papacy. This is unrepeatable.The St. Benedict Medal
, with all of its indulgences, is retained on the back of every Holy Mass Crucifix and Pendant. The Eucharist, at the heart of the Holy Mass Crucifix, emphasizes the fact that the saints draw grace from the Holy Eucharist, which is the source and summit of our Faith.The apostolic blessings and indulgences of 3 popes
come together in the Holy Mass Crucifix-- Pope Benedict XVI (Crucifix and Apostolate), Pope Francis (Crucifix), and Pope Benedict XIV (St. Benedict Medal) once blessed by a priest.